This article is mainly about the three aspects of "construction preparation control, installation process control, commissioning, testing and acceptance", and introduces the entire installation process of the fiber cloth air duct in detail, so as to improve our understanding of the convenience of the installation of the cloth air duct.
Fiber fabric air duct, also known as bag air duct, air distributor, is made of fabric woven from special industrial fiber materials. The cloth air duct, as the name implies, is a cloth-like air duct, which is flexible and light in weight, so it is simple and convenient to install, as convenient as hanging curtains. Therefore, the engineering installation cycle is short, nearly 90% less than the traditional air duct installation cycle, which clearly reflects its advantages in installation.
A complete fiber fabric air duct project can be divided into three parts: preliminary field measurement and drawing design, mid-term factory processing, and later field installation. For the later installation, it mainly starts from three aspects: preparation and control before construction, installation process control, and commissioning, testing and acceptance.
The installation process of the fiber fabric air duct system should be carried out after the civil engineering and all equipment installation are completed, and the site is clean, especially the sand, paint, touch-up and engineering debris have been cleaned up. Mainly focus on the following aspects:
(1) Choice of installation method
The scheme forms of the air duct mainly include wire rope suspension, H-shaped slide rail suspension, T-shaped slide rail suspension, QuicRod quick-installed slide rod suspension, and QuicWire quick-installed steel rope suspension, and reasonable installation forms and hanging points can be selected according to different ceiling heights and ceiling styles.
(2) Preparation of installation materials
Before the air duct arrives, please contact the forklift in advance to determine the length and tonnage of the plate;
When the ducts are stacked, the labels on the cargo boxes should be as full as possible outwards or the cargo box number can be clearly seen;
When unloading the forklift, pay special attention to the insert plate not to touch the goods to prevent scratches;
Accessories should be sorted and stacked according to the type of accessories, and the cargo box logo should be placed outwards. If the ground returns to moisture, a cushion should be added;
The storage place should be protected against dust, moisture and water.
(3) Guarantee of cleanliness of the construction site before installation
After cleaning the room, it is reasonable to perform installation work; during the installation process, ensure that the workers' hands, installation tools, related contact pipes and equipment are clean.
Workers should clean their hands before operating the fabric air duct.
Finally, in order to ensure the cleanliness of the operating environment of the fabric air duct, before suspending the air duct, it is necessary to start the air conditioner or ventilation equipment to blow out the dust and debris remaining in the unit to avoid entering the air duct.
(1) First, use an electric hammer to fix the expansion hooks on the already completed reference point (using laser positioning). The expansion hooks should be fixed firmly, each with a distance of 1.5 meters.
(3) Hang the prepared suspension assembly on the hook and fix it firmly. The length should be confirmed according to the hoisting height of the duct.
(4) When making 1.5mm steel rope loops, the aluminum sleeve should be fixed at least at three points. The fixing tool should be wire cutters or vise. The indentation of the aluminum sleeve should be 0.5 times the thickness of the aluminum sleeve as qualified. The suspension adjuster is installed synchronously with the suspension steel rope.
(5) Install the horizontal suspension wire rope assembly, and pay attention to the tightening force during installation to prevent the air duct from shaking after installation. If a sliding rod is installed, the length of a single sliding rod is 3 meters; when a 28-diameter sliding rod is used (used when the circumference of the duct is greater than 2 meters), the cross-section reinforcement of the duct should be considered within 5 meters of the sliding rod, and the position of the straight connector should be reinforced with self-tapping bolts for the second time.
When the sliding rod is used for hoisting, the air pipe is connected with the sliding rod through a hook, and the sliding rod is fixed on the roof by a suspension steel rope. The circumference of the duct is less than 2 meters, and a 19mm slide bar is used. When the 19mm slide rod is used for installation, the suspension point can use gunpowder nails, when the 28mm slide rod is used for installation, an expansion hook is required in principle.
(6) Find the size and number of the corresponding duct section through the wind pipe washing mark (including pipe diameter and pipe section number), and combine the duct production drawings to find the size and pipe section number of the corresponding duct section, and then use YKK zipper to connect. For tee, reducing and reducing pipe sections, they should be closed and fixed.
(7) If you need to install the inner support ring before hanging the air pipe, you must install it in advance. Pay attention to the protection of the air pipe during the hanging process to avoid soiling the air pipe. When installing, install the drawings for the strict control group, and make sure to find the corresponding specifications and length of the ducts according to the drawings and install them in the corresponding positions.
The air pipe hanger should be hung from the fan inlet to the other side. The hanger adopts special hooks (one part of the hook is connected to the air pipe, and the other part is hung on the slide rod or steel rope), and the distance between the hooks is 500mm.
After the precise installation process is completed, the debugging work of technicians is also needed to finally ensure the safe and stable operation of the system. The specific senior engineering work has the following aspects:
(1) Before debugging the system, you need to clean the system pipes to ensure the cleanliness of the system, and then pull up the zipper between the inlet and the pipes.
(2) During installation and debugging, if the equipment fan is adjustable at variable speed, it should be gradually increased to the working pressure to avoid instantaneous high pressure causing damage to the end of the fabric duct system.
(3) After the fan is turned on normally, observe the air-inflated state of the duct system, whether it has been neatly straightened along the entire suspension system, and whether there are wrinkles in the middle. If this phenomenon occurs, it should be checked and dealt with in time.