With the progress of technology, the transformation of tobacco plants is gradually increasing, including off-site transformation and in-situ transformation. The renovation of the warehouse air conditioning system is an important part, and the fiber fabric duct can perfectly adapt to the characteristics of the elevated warehouse structure of the tobacco plant.
1. The tobacco elevated warehouse space is large. The cubic elevated warehouse belongs to the tall space building, both in the height direction or horizontal length, width direction, the size is larger than the general building. This large space is not helpful to the central air conditioning system airflow organization because it hinders the conventional top air supply, side air supply, and jet air supply. However, fabric air ducts are light, and their layouts are also more flexible, and thus ducts are particularly simple to install.
2. The interior of the tobacco high-bay warehouse is fully occupied by shelving and stacker operation processes. It is difficult for the air conditioning supply and returns ducts to reach the center of the interior of the high-bay warehouse, and the return ducts are difficult to match the arrangement, so it is difficult to ensure a uniform temperature and humidity field in the high-bay warehouse. However, fiber fabric ducts are soft and very light, making it easy to reach into the center of the interior space of a high-bay warehouse.
3. The entire internal space of the tobacco elevated warehouse is a controlled air conditioning area. Because the high shelf warehouse at the top of the shelf may also store materials, the high shelf warehouse controlled air conditioning area almost from the top to the ground. These factors determine the vertical direction or horizontal direction of the high shelf library fabric air duct system all need to maintain the uniformity of the temperature and humidity field.
4. The tobacco elevated warehouse internal space fabric air duct system should not be too large wind speed. As some of the materials stored on the shelves are open, too much wind speed is easy to blow off the surface of the storage box materials.
5. The material storage capacity of tobacco elevated storage is uncertain. The amount of material stored on each shelf is determined by the production demand and may be full or empty. The airflow organization of the air conditioning in the fabric duct system should adapt to this characteristic.
1. The air conditioning's heat and humidity load of the fabric air duct system is not large. There is almost no high-rack storage of material heat and moisture production, and the main heat and moisture load from the enclosure structure, stacker work heat dissipation, etc. The general illumination in the elevated warehouse is relatively low, lighting heat dissipation is also very little. Therefore, the heat and moisture load in the elevated warehouse is not special.
2. There is a temperature gradient in the elevated warehouse, and the enclosure structure is tighter. The airflow organization of the air conditioning in the fabric duct system should adapt to this characteristic.
For the above characteristics of the tobacco elevated warehouse, Durkeesox conducted in-depth research and combined the permeable fabric air ducts and seven air supply modes to make the CFD simulation. Now we have developed a set suitable for the elevated warehouse ventilation program.